How do I cancel my LitCharts A+ subscription through PayPal?
PayPal has rolled out a new user interface for some users. If PayPal's subscription cancellation instructions here don't work for you, please try these instructions.
1. Log in to your PayPal account and click the gear icon in the top right corner.
2. Choose "Payments" from the horizontal navigation menu.
3. Choose "Manage automatic payments" from the Automatic payments window.
4. Choose the LitCharts Store from the list in the left sidebar.
You may have multiple stores, depending on how many subscriptions you have through PayPal.
5. With the LitCharts Store selected, choose "Cancel".
6. Click "Cancel Automatic Payments".
That's it! PayPal will take you to a confirmation screen, confirming that you have cancelled. If you do not get a confirmation screen, the cancellation wasn't processed. Double-check your list of subscriptions in the Automatic Payments screen if you are not sure.
You can cancel anytime up to 24 hours before your next renewal date. If you cancel, we won't renew your account or charge you again at the end of your subscription period. You will have access to LitCharts A+ until the end of your current billing cycle.
You can always resubscribe at any point in the future, if you wish.