I have a charge from LitCharts I don't recognize
If you didn't sign up for LitCharts but have a charge from us on your credit card statement, we recommend first checking whether a coworker or family member may be using LitCharts. In our experience, this accounts for most unexplained charges.
If you can't identify who's responsible for a charge, contact us with the details of the charge and we'll be glad to help figure this out.
If you are contacting us about an unknown charge, please send the following information with your email so that we can find the associated transaction:
- The last 4 digits of the card charged (if you have multiple users on your account, this may not be the main card number)
- The exact date of the charge
- The amount of the charge
- The card type (Visa, AmEx, Mastercard, etc.)
- If the charge came through PayPal, then send the PayPal Transaction ID number
- Any possible email addresses (even partial) that may've been used